• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Upgrades for new et410.2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burnyjax

Reaction score
Hey guys so I'm just starting a et410.2 build and all I want is to know what upgrades are really worth it so I can install them from the get go.
Really appreciate it.
B

Aluminum shock caps and aluminum servo horn

Just pre-ordered one. Not sure if I should stick with Castle creations mamba or something else. I have the 1515 motor and mambaX on my mt410. Any experience users care to suggest electronics for the et48 2.0? Am really not sure if I should stay with cc or go to elsewhere . . . thanks for feedback.

Just pre-ordered one. Not sure if I should stick with Castle creations mamba or something else. I have the 1515 motor and mambaX on my mt410. Any experience users care to suggest electronics for the et48 2.0? Am really not sure if I should stay with cc or go to elsewhere . . . thanks for feedback.
This thread is for the 1/10 scale truggy. That ESC is good for the 1/8 truggy, but you should probably run a lower kV motor. Something like 1800-2000kV.

Aluminum servo horn is a must-buy. My plastic one died after one knock at a pretty low speed. On the plus side, I know for a fact my servo wasn't damaged lol.

Recent Popular Liked

Back