• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

48.4 Turn-in

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

set69

Reaction score
Im new with 48.4, and i dont know "normal behaviour" of that buggy but mine has not much turn is speed, its fast on way out but turn in is kinda slow, at least compared to my old rc8.2
I bought 48.3 used and i just started to turning back everything to factory settings
I run mostly bumpy loose track with low traction
So my question is is that normal or i need to reset it back to factory

With that guide you will get the perfect setup.

This car has a brutal traction! But it's hard to get the point to the setup! I also take my time and now I am delighted!

Thanks for this, ill start from manual and reassmeble everything so i canhave a good base

What i noticed it has less turn in speed but its much faster on exit,compared to mbx7 and b3.1

Qhat i did with all 3 of my Tekno rigs, is built them to the atock configurarion, took them to my track and ran 3 or 4 packs theough them, then switched to one of the setups on the website that fit my track conditions. All 3 behaved better, so then i just did small changes every couple of packs after, noting qhat i had done so if things were worse i would go back and try something different. It took quite a while to dial in all 3 rigs being that there are so many tuning options, but once i got familiar with what each change did as far as on track performance, i was able to dial them all in really good. The SCT410.3 was by far the hardest simply because its the most inconsistent, especially over jumps because of the big body and light weight. Ot definitely requires the most precision driving of all 3 in order to get consistent lap times. I can say that ive got it dialed so its 4 or 5 times better than the box setup though. On my track which at the time was super blown out, it was nearly impossible to even run half throttle without crashing every lap originally lol.

Recent Popular Liked

Back