• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Turn radius help needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darkhorse

Reaction score
Good morning, first tech thread here.

Regarding my EB410.2 I'm having a turn radius issue - or what I think is an issue. I'm pretty new to this buggy having picked it up a few weeks ago and raced maybe 5 times including practice nights.

The problem I'm having is the buggy has the turn radius of a locomotive when compared to my Yokomo Yz4 cars. The 410 swing very VERY wide and refuses to turn in whether under power or not. I race on carpet and there are some 180 turns, try to picture the yokomo will make the 180 almost touching the inside barrier whereas the 410 you turn the wheel and it takes almost all 5' of the lane and goes completely to the outside barrier sometimes hitting it.

I have set the EPAs, several times. The car was built using the setup from the book, I changed a couple of things per a setup sheet that I found on petitrc but this seems to be something maybe in the steering linkage or ?. Nothing is hitting that I can find. Are my tires too wide? Red front springs, pink rear, 40wt shock oil. I'm missing something but need expert help in finding it.

Thanks!

Have you checked the steering stop screws? Ensure they are tight, and/or Remove a washer maybe? I know my mt410 box stock turns wide so I removed a washer from each side. Maybe front diff isn’t doing its job correctly. What weight oils in the diffs?

Recent Popular Liked

Back