• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Tower hobbies has EB48 2.0 in stock.......Hurry if you want one

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sludog

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB410
  2. MT410
Driving Style
Basher
Just got an email from tower hobbies and they currently have EB48 2.0 in stock as 10:30 pm est.
I would jump on it but I'm gonna wait for the new rumored Tekno EB48 truggy to come out this summer.

Just got an email from tower hobbies and they currently have EB48 2.0 in stock as 10:30 pm est.
I would jump on it but I'm gonna wait for the new rumored Tekno EB48 truggy to come out this summer.
I want to let you know that if you're choosing to wait for the ET48 2.0 over picking up an EB48 2.0 kit now, there's a super high chance you'll be waiting past the end of summer.

I want to let you know that if you're choosing to wait for the ET48 2.0 over picking up an EB48 2.0 kit now, there's a super high chance you'll be waiting past the end of summer.

Come on @Matthew_Armeni! You know we are all waiting for that new ET48 to show up!

Just messing up with you... obviously. Thanks for sharing. Will end up with both 2.0s anyhow. ?

Thanks for the heads up I usually get all my kits / rc equipment from towerhobbies they are good and their easy pay option is a huge bonus.

Thanks for the heads up I usually get all my kits / rc equipment from towerhobbies they are good and their easy pay option is a huge bonus.
and all of tower prom codes work on Tekno brand too. You can get up to $90 off any purchase over $600

and all of tower prom codes work on Tekno brand too. You can get up to $90 off any purchase over $600
That’s a plus always. I’ll also be waiting for the ET48. Post it here when it does release if you remember. I like towerhobbies for easy pay also! And as a ?? their shipping is pretty good also for me

Recent Popular Liked

Back