• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

TKR5000FB – Chassis (7075, hrd ano, lightened, bumper mod) for MT410

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the only difference between that chassis and the stock chassis is the the bumper thing and the color of the anodization.
Both chassis are listed as 7075 lightened. Shipping weight for both chassis is 0.5lbs.

I think the only difference between that chassis and the stock chassis is the the bumper thing and the color of the anodization.
Both chassis are listed as 7075 lightened. Shipping weight for both chassis is 0.5lbs.

Your post made me do some more digging and you might be correct!

What threw me was this quote on the the TKR5288 info: "This is the stock chassis for the SCT410.3 and EB48SL. It is a nice upgrade from the original SCT410 chassis and a less expensive alternative to the CNC 7075 lightened and hard anodized TKR5000FB chassis."

Then looking into the MT410 manual, I see "TKR5288 - Chassis (7075, black anodized, lightened)"

I wish I could recall where I read about the weight difference between TKR5288 and TKR5000FB. I recall it being about 100 grams. Now I'm not sure what the difference is since they are both appear to be CNC 7075 aluminum.

Thanks for the reply!

Edit: I went ahead and weighed mine. TKR5288 comes in at 218.2 grams.

I found the source for the TKR5000FB weight:

He measures it at 229 grams. The difference is probably our scales. It looks like tekno had an older chassis that didn't have a lot of the CNC cutouts from the current gen. That chassis weighed in at 286 grams (after shaving some bits off from use) on his scale.

Mystery solved. Waiting on items to ship make me delve in too deep sometimes. =)

Last edited:

Recent Popular Liked

Back