• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Tires hard to take off my MT410

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alan0823

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. MT410
Driving Style
Basher
Hi, forum have anyone experienced having tires that refused to come off the hex? There 17mm duratrax stackers i dont know why they do this. I have to pick the truck up by the tire a shake it for them to come off!? Any suggestions on why this happens im afraid to put them back on there now.

Attachments

• 16133254629638459233018005499139.jpg
    16133254629638459233018005499139.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 183
  • 16133254986301852219740274557203.jpg
    16133254986301852219740274557203.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 169
Hi, forum have anyone experienced having tires that refused to come off the hex? There 17mm duratrax stackers i dont know why they do this. I have to pick the truck up by the tire a shake it for them to come off!? Any suggestions on why this happens im afraid to put them back on there now.
I had this problem with my Arrma Outcast 6s, just a defect in manufacturing. I just used my body hole reamer to open the holes up more.

Hi. I had the same issue whith arrma dboots backflips tyres(both the 6S and the 4S LP version) on my ET48.3. They were really hard(almost locked) to remove from the hubs after a run. Actually i found that the rim's hole is a bit tight and drag on the thread of the hubs. Solution is to grind a bit the rim's holes to widen a bit the diameter(something like 0,5mm is probably enough for the rims to slide properly on the hubs).

Last edited:
Hi. I had the same issue whith arrma dboots backflips tyres(both the 6S and the 4S LP version) on my ET48.3. They were really hard(almost locked) to remove from the hubs after a run. Actually i found that the rim's hole is a bit tight and drag on the thread of the hubs. Solution is to grind a bit the rim's holes to widen a bit the diameter(something like 0,5mm is probably enough for the rims to slide properly on the hubs).
Thanks for the response. Well I don't have the problem with my arrma dboots copperhead 2 being hard to take off but I sure do with the duratrax tires I have and I will maybe not use those again anytime soon. Lol ?
What a struggle.

I had this problem with my Arrma Outcast 6s, just a defect in manufacturing. I just used my body hole reamer to open the holes up more.
Well now that I got the arrma dboots 6s tires I dont have that struggle to get them off thanks for the advice ill do that next time I decide to put them on. Lol ?

I've had this issue, though not with the Tekno MT as of yet.

Seems that the torque from these beasts slip ever so slightly in the wheels' hex, causing it to lock into the plastic. Not sure that's what's happening here, but that's what I've experienced in other 1/8 buggies I've had.

Recent Popular Liked

Back