• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Tires for the MT410

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skids929

Reaction score
Just curious what guys are running other than the Proline Tires...I have my eye on those but wanted to know if there are other solid options. I like the look of some of the Duratrax tires just can't speak to their durability. Let me know what you are running and what offset etc you like on this truck as well.

thanks!

Just curious what guys are running other than the Proline Tires...I have my eye on those but wanted to know if there are other solid options. I like the look of some of the Duratrax tires just can't speak to their durability. Let me know what you are running and what offset etc you like on this truck as well.

thanks!
You did not mention how you will be using your truck or the terrain it will be on. That is the big question.

also what kind of power your rig will have.

The duratrax will get you by but not for long if running them hard on 6S.

Proline is my go to tire brand but have had good luck with dboot backflips also

thanks! Mostly dirt and clay soil, mostly if not all 4s. Running a Castle 1515/Mamba. Seems like alot of folks respect the proline, I can stick with that. Just not a fan of the current wheel.

thanks! Mostly dirt and clay soil, mostly if not all 4s. Running a Castle 1515/Mamba. Seems like alot of folks respect the proline, I can stick with that. Just not a fan of the current wheel.
Almost forgot Sweep racing terrain crusher

I love this tire it’s belted but weighing in at only 344 grams compared to the backflips nonbelted are 357 grams

this is a harder compound rubber and very small sidewalls. I use this tire for around the house bashing with a mix of gras, dirt, and concrete

when I run them on my ET the handling is excellent
3FB6787C-3468-47AB-9B52-9C5E46256E03.jpeg

dboot backflip LPs here. They don’t balloon too much and I think they fit the chassis well. If I wanted more cushion or rotation in the air I would go with the larger 6s backflips.

64FD9FEE-2528-4291-BBEC-D5A69B9A40F2.jpeg

thanks!
I run the ARRMA 6s backflips, they are great.

Recent Popular Liked

Back