• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Throttle on the EB 48.3 receiver doesn't work

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DoWa

Reaction score
I have a problem! When I turn on my Rc car (EB48.3) and accelerate on the remote control nothing happens. However, the steering works.
Does anyone have a solution or maybe even a video?
I think it might have something to do with the receiver (that something is plugged in wrong). Maybe you can send me a photo of it.
I am at a loss and hope that there is a solution!
Love greetings

Possibilities are endless on cause for the problem, here are the top 3 that I can think of from the top of my head.

1) Was the car working and then suddenly stopped working? Could be a loose wire, check all your connections

2) Did you recharge the battery? Could be hitting LVC

3) Did you adjust the throttle trim? If so, then it must set back to center (zeroed out) as a safety feature so the car doesn't accelerate when you turn on the radio. Make sure the throttle is left alone when turning on the radio so that ESC can calibrate center, then it will make 4 beeps to indicate 4S and should work. If not, then re-calibrate manually using the ESC instructions.

Recent Popular Liked

Back