• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

TeknoFest ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jason.g

Reaction score
I've read about the Axial Fest - I'm not an Axial product owner (almost pulled the "trigger" on one...but then I found Tekno...and have not looked back!). But it got me thinking if Tekno has ever considered something like that...a yearly gathering of Tekno owners and/or those just interested in Tekno products, custom modifications, upcoming products, demos, etc, etc.

thank you,
Jason

I like the idea but I don't believe Tekno does a similar type of event. Maybe this is something @Matthew_Armeni could pass on to the other Tekno guys as a possible idea. ;)

Maybe attend a big race event in your area... out here in Texas, we often see 50+ Tekno owners show up to take large group photos after the RD meeting. The club I race at will also try to group all the Tekno owners together if you pay for pit space at a big event. Sometimes they invite Ryan Lutz and Joe Bornhorst to give race clinics just before a big race event too ;)

Above sounds fun but I'd rather hang out with scale nerds than track racer nerds.:p

We see all walks of life in our area, quite a few guys actually go full scale crawling with their hopped up jeeps, many families pack up their RV's and travel all across the US to large race events. Some are really skilled, others not so much... the camaraderie and experience of making new friends is an experience unparalleled of any hobby I've had the pleasure yet.

It's been a few years, but there was once a group in my area that would have scaler meets... I was actually excluded because I had a cheap comp crawler, but they'd often draw in as many as 20+ people from the area, many of which were "racer nerds" like myself. I just didn't want to invest serious coin into a scaler... I lost interest in crawling (and drifting) within a year :(

I would attend it if there was an east coast location, which I'm sure there would not be lol. But I love the idea.

Recent Popular Liked

Back