• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Slick's NT48.3 to ET48.3 conversion.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's for holding your GPS/camera stuffs!

Nevermind the dust. This one has been sitting for a while.

20210113_202338_HDR.jpg

I'm not sure. What about EB48.3 arms? I would think those would fit. I'm pretty sure the 48.4 arms are different though.

What is this thing for?
View attachment 5976

And this thing that came with the M2C Racing rear chassis stiffener kit.
View attachment 5977
Hi Slick,
Nice to see some familiar avatars from the Arrma Forum.
As I just got my fully upgraded ET48.3 ( M2C wide chassis and almost all other parts , carbon towers, crcu carbon rear top plate, all racing , etc..) I also got the plate:
it is another option to relocate the esc in the back behind the battery .
The place on the side guards could also be used for round time trackers and other parts - most of the time it is not used.

I just bypass the switches on my castle ESC’s at least for the track rigs
I usually end up doing that too, but seriously how hard is it for Castle to put a decent switch on their escs?

And idk why but this just sounds weird to me. The video does a terrible job of picking up the noise. When driving it makes a clicking sound.

I usually end up doing that too, but seriously how hard is it for Castle to put a decent switch on their escs?

And idk why but this just sounds weird to me. The video does a terrible job of picking up the noise. When driving it makes a clicking sound.

Metal gears sound bad if you ask me, i run them only on the MT. It could the mesh too tight or too loose.

Metal gears sound bad if you ask me, i run them only on the MT. It could the mesh too tight or too loose.
I'm thinking this has something to do with it.... the bearing wobbles all over the place as well. Going to message Mitch and see what he has to say about it.
20210124_190721.jpg

Last edited:
So I feel stupid now. The NT48.3 rear gearbox has a different offset that the ET48.3, this offset cause the rear drive shaft to hit the receiver box.

20210130_191953.jpg

So I feel stupid now. The NT48.3 rear gearbox has a different offset that the ET48.3, this offset cause the rear drive shaft to hit the receiver box.

View attachment 6115
So after having to wait on my rear crown gear that somehow got delayed by the weather between Oregon and South Dakota I finally got my truck back together and now I don't have to worry about the driveshaft hitting the receiver box.

20210226_190421.jpg

And I found a nice surprise while I was cleaning the shocks, TiNi shafts and Delrin guides.
20210226_191008.jpg

Finally painted the stock body. Tekno Y U NO include the stickers with the body............

20210523_004603.jpg

20210531_232914.jpg

And I installed some +2mm hexes.
20210531_232813.jpg

Recent Popular Liked

Back