• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

410SL Shock Caps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyUs

Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB48
  2. ET410
  3. SCT410

SHOCK CAPS​

Well, I hate to admit it, but I fell victim to a stock composite SCT410SL shock cap failing.
1691147059919.png

I had a good run. Many years of running (and still using) the same caps on my ET410 with no issues.

I'm guessing pressure built up, hard landing, and, POOF, the cap slipped off a thread or two. I'm not taking anymore chances... Tekno's aluminum shock caps ordered
😁

So far, the only issue I have with the SCT410SL is the one shock cap. I like to build/run kits "as is", not upgrading things until I see a need to do so... most of the time. The weird thing about it, I know I put my ET410 in worse predicaments over the past four years 🤷‍♂️ .

So far, the only issue I have with the SCT410SL is the one shock cap. I like to build/run kits "as is", not upgrading things until I see a need to do so... most of the time. The weird thing about it, I know I put my ET410 in worse predicaments over the past four years 🤷‍♂️ .
You're not alone. Same thing happened to me at the track. When I broke mine, a guy there offered me one of his old composite shock caps to replace the composite one I had just broken. I opted just buy a full set of the aluminum ones instead.

I had the same happen to me, 2 times in frontshock.
Now have alu on frontshocks.

Same here guys , I race mine on turf, had the front cap jump a couple threads and out came the oil ! Did aluminum in the fronts for now.

Recent Popular Liked

Back