• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Setup sheets?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wicket

Reaction score
Looking for newer setup sheets on the ET48. I’ve looked at the ones in the sticky but they area bit outdated and don’t really match my track layouts. Smooth in the narrow groove but loose ball bearings outside. I’d call it a medium size track with medium jumps and smooth running surface. With the general setup the backend slides out on turns and when I hit the throttle it pulls to the right. It’s very difficult to make 180 turns type to the pipes. I’ve messed with setting a bit but I just can’t get the rear ended from felling squirrelly.

Last edited:
This is a little old but anyone trying to figure out what different adjustments do this is a good resource to refer to when experimenting.
https://www.teknorc.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Set_Up_Guide.pdf

It has a lot of explanation what will do what and how it affects other settings as well.

To anyone that doesn't have this link already saved and are interested in learning setup for yourself then I strongly recommend saving the link for future reference.

When I coupled the guide with good old fashion experimentation, it help me more to understand and interpret adjustments ahead of time much better.

Recent Popular Liked

Back