• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Rookie Mistake that I made on build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wrcjr51

Lifetime Premium!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Almost completed an ET48 2.0 build and noticed front wheels turn opposite rear wheels.
I guess the only solution is flip my rear diff after taking apart the gear box. Any good videos on this fix? Thanks

Almost completed an ET48 2.0 build and noticed front wheels turn opposite rear wheels.
I guess the only solution is flip my rear diff after taking apart the gear box. Any good videos on this fix? Thanks
You'll need to flip one of the diffs, front or rear, no other solution 😁 Don't worry, lots of people have done it.

You'll need to flip one of the diffs, front or rear, no other solution 😁 Don't worry, lots of people have done it.
Thanks Matt

In which direction should the main drive shaft turn when moving forward? Right to left or left to right?
To you and me, it probably doesn't matter. There are urban legends about it mattering to some, curious to get Matt's opinion on the topic (although his answer suggests it doesn't).

My very first 4wd build. I’m as dumb as a rock when it comes to how this drive train is suppose to work.

To you and me, it probably doesn't matter. There are urban legends about it mattering to some, curious to get Matt's opinion on the topic (although his answer suggests it doesn't).
180’d the rear diff.
Thank you tekno for making that an easy job.
Rolling in the right direction now.

Recent Popular Liked

Back