• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

I was made an offer I couldn’t refuse.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sludog

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB410
  2. MT410
Driving Style
Basher
Not sure what I’m going to do with it yet. Possible street basher. Don’t know if it will hold up to park bashing. It’s so lightweight.
501140E3-83C4-4955-B609-26EC553530CA.jpeg
B8D1B274-E53A-4D9E-B2EE-0C6B99724588.jpeg
D1567328-D712-43A4-ADFF-8E6EB9A374D2.jpeg
0E768ED1-A4F5-45C7-86A8-4BCBBC00C293.jpeg
18245CAB-4BB9-486D-8173-D62D8A61C763.jpeg

Looks nice!

Looks setup for a carpet track currently, at least with those tires on it.

Yeah I wouldn't recommend any hard park bashing with that little guy. You could get it set up for some nice high speed runs and maybe just some on road running though!

Looks nice!

Looks setup for a carpet track currently, at least with those tires on it.

Yeah I wouldn't recommend any hard park bashing with that little guy. You could get it set up for some nice high speed runs and maybe just some on road running though!
I agree. Looks too clean to have been on dirt. Think I'm going to try it out and baby it at the park today. Gonna order some street tires. Can you recommend any good tires and wheels? Just something for street and parking lot. Something mounted preferred.

@Sludog maybe the opportunity to try carpet racing?

I would save the wing, get a plastic one to start with.
Might give it try. The nearest carpet track is about an hour away. Not sure when tracks will reopen around here though.

any time I run my EB410.2 or any other of my 1/10 buggies on the street I throw a set of Duratrax Banditos on as they are a good long lasting street tire, and they even offer them in soft or supersoft compounds. I have both and the supersoft does work better but baloon more...

Very happy running Proline Prime MC compound on asphalt in hot weather.

Recent Popular Liked

Back