• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

My 9yo daugter was in charge of the paint job

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tetsuo

Reaction score
Here's my relatively new MT410. No build thread because I think I went with a fairly common setup (Castle 2200kv, 16T pinion, Savox, etc) but I had to share how the paint job turned out. She used hobby paper punch things to cut the hearts and butterflies out of masking tape. Now I'm not sure if I can bring myself to bash anymore! will have to order a second bug body for bashing :)
purplebug_IMG_20200501_171908.jpg
purplebug_IMG_20200501_171924.jpg

Awww so cute. That's the next body I'm getting. Is that the proline buggy?
I already split my Chevy C10 pickup. The thing never had a chance. Didn't even get a chance to put the decals on. :cry:
11ED75CD-F3DE-4D8E-A1F8-AFCC66243797.jpegD9D1BB09-04E7-47AA-82DB-5EA2FC6BA91C.jpeg

Yup - the proline baja buggy - PRO3238-62. Having only had my mt410 for a few days, I can see how you broke a body already. The truck is a beast, but it's hard to wrangle if you're new or have been away from the hobby for a while. Seems like the only things breaking so far on mine are the stock servo horn and the body mounts (actually, the plastic part that goes over the shock tower is what's getting torn up. Heat gun and epoxy has patched it up for now)

On 3S it's a wheelie monster, and on 4S I can't even use full throttle at any point in my back yard. Gotta find some spaces to run it... then I'll probably start breaking more significant parts :D

Your daughter done a good job!!
How much she charging????........
lol

Recent Popular Liked

Back