• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

I was told to use a different motor fan for my EB410...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buy both of them and see for yourself, I have already explained that the first one I linked made my motor temps 20° cooler than the TEKNO mount.

The Tekno one will work just fine. The first one would is better at directing the air flow, but I honestly think the other one is a little over kill.

The tekno version works perfect for all of my EB410's.

This may be a dumb question, but I just put together a ET410.2 and picked up the factory upgrade CF center diff mount and wondering which fan to get for it?

This may be a dumb question, but I just put together a ET410.2 and picked up the factory upgrade CF center diff mount and wondering which fan to get for it?

I would use an aluminum case fan so you don't risk damaging it, most plastic case fans tend to break very easily where I have yet to damage an aluminum fan, I like the Trinity fans myself:

https://www.teamtrinity.com/Aluminum-30x30mm-“BLUEBLACK”-Ball-Bearing-Fan_p_694.html

Note that this fan can handle up to 8.4V if you don't want to run it off your BEC, you can direct wire it if you wish.

I would use an aluminum case fan so you don't risk damaging it, most plastic case fans tend to break very easily where I have yet to damage an aluminum fan, I like the Trinity fans myself:

https://www.teamtrinity.com/Aluminum-30x30mm-“BLUEBLACK”-Ball-Bearing-Fan_p_694.html

Note that this fan can handle up to 8.4V if you don't want to run it off your BEC, you can direct wire it if you wish.
Thank you for the recommendation. I wasn’t sure what size fan the mount takes. All my other vehicles are 1/8th scale and I’ve never ran a motor fan before.

The manual provides the standard fan size which most aftermarket brands follow for 1/10 motors, the larger 40mm fans are standard for 1/8 motors typically:

EB410 Fan Size.JPG

I should of figured it out from the manual, just wasn’t sure if the optional mount used the same size fan.

Recent Popular Liked

Back