• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

RIP Hpi Savage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nadboo

Reaction score
Hi all, greetings from Up north.
I am new to the forums and look forward to communicating with you all in the near future. I own two HPI Savage Trucks, one nitro, and one converted to Electric. The last few years have been a love hate realationship, I love driving them but when something breaks I hate them. Parts have become such a problem that I don’t even drive them anymore.
Then Last weekend, I went on the Savage forum and read about the Tekno MT410......
So I looked it up and long story short, I am now the proud new owner of a Tekno MT410. I have no idea why it took me so long to discover this! A lot of people were saying it’s so expensive but I was shocked at how affordable it really was......... and I GET TO BUILD It!!! (big Smiles here!!) I have pulled the electronics, and wheels from the Flux, and plan on starting my MT410 build this week. I will be back here shortly to brag and show off this new beauty.

To be continued

@Nadboo be sure to post pictures of the build and keep us updated! :D

Recent Popular Liked

Back