• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Rear hub set screws

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aclewett

Reaction score
Does this look okay? Seems to me that the TKR 1601 set screws are still sticking out a fair way but it says to stop when you feel resistance- which I did. But they still look like they're sticking out too much? Can someone else with an MT410 compare?
20201119_163045.jpg

They should not be sticking out that far. I suggest threading them in all the way when they don't have a hinge pin in place first. This will make sure the holes are threaded first. The resistance you are probably feeling ATM is probably just the screw cutting threads into the plastic.

The only other thought I have is that somehow you are using the wrong grub screws?

They should not be sticking out that far. I suggest threading them in all the way when they don't have a hinge pin in place first. This will make sure the holes are threaded first. The resistance you are probably feeling ATM is probably just the screw cutting threads into the plastic.

The only other thought I have is that somehow you are using the wrong grub screws?
Pretty sure they're the right ones. Good idea I'll remove the pins and try putting the screws all the way in first.

Honestly you don't even need them, I never run them to ensure my hub is as free as possible.

Recent Popular Liked

Back