• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Rear arm mud guards for et410?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

auto2

Reaction score
Any I can buy? Rear arm mud guards for et410

I have some more material on order that should arrive any day now, I'll try to get some measurements from an ET410 the next time I'm at the track and try to see what I can come up with. I assume you've already flipped the rear arms so that the shocks are to the rear?

I have some more material on order that should arrive any day now, I'll try to get some measurements from an ET410 the next time I'm at the track and try to see what I can come up with. I assume you've already flipped the rear arms so that the shocks are to the rear?
No I'm a stock et410. But I can do whatever. I've been home since last March . Have a very sick friend I take care of and can't risk covid issues.i went to track other night alone and it had water on it.missed all the puddles except one lol.rear bearings got all gritty.

Not trying to hijack, but what difference would I notice by moving the shocks to the rear? I have ET410.2 and always wondered why people moved them front to rear or vise versa

Not trying to hijack, but what difference would I notice by moving the shocks to the rear? I have ET410.2 and always wondered why people moved them front to rear or vise versa
Just moving the shocks themselves is a weight bias "thing". But, moving the shocks forward on original ET410 requires a few things to be done for the "mod", and does more than just move weight.

Recent Popular Liked

Back