• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

410 2.0 Rear Arm Mud Guards

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyUs

Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB48
  2. ET410
  3. SCT410
Putting finishing touches on some "mud" guards. I like to call them pebble deflectors, 'cause I rarely run in the mud. Anything that helps keep shock boots/shafts from getting all banged up... I'm all for it. I didn't see any options out there for the SCT410 2.0, so I used my EB48 2.0's guards as a template.
1711337621609.png
1711337783109.png

Last edited:
Putting finishing touches on some "mud" guards. I like to call them pebble deflectors, 'cause I rarely run in the mud. Anything that helps keep shock boots/shafts from getting all banged up... I'm all for it. I didn't see any options out there for the SCT410 2.0, so I used my EB48 2.0's guards as a template.
View attachment 10286View attachment 10287
Looks nice, I made some 1mm CF guards for my MT410 very similar... did you CNC cut them or by hand?

Looks nice, I made some 1mm CF guards for my MT410 very similar... did you CNC cut them or by hand?
By hand. I gotta do a bit of a revision as too much material on the insides.
The first time I ran the carbon fiber guards on my EB48... the sound of them pebbles bouncing off was absurd. I doubt it'll be like that on the SCT as the side/nerf bars will knock some stuff out of the way.

So how did you mount them? Pics off the arms and on? Did you have to drill and tap?

Thanks for reply, I was not around the SCT when I posted from my phone I see the hole now looking...thanks

Recent Popular Liked

Back