• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Rear arm guards

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What model?

Those are the T-Bone for MT410 / ET48.3:
(10.8 cm x 5.6 cm, section in the wheel is ~4cm tall)
IMG_1617.JPG

IMG_1618.JPG

I have et48.3. Those pics are perfect. Thank you. I was thinking of making my own out of an old plastic wadding pool, just for fun.

I have et48.3. Those pics are perfect. Thank you. I was thinking of making my own out of an old plastic wadding pool, just for fun.

No problem, if you have the material it will be easy. I'm almost ashamed I gave money for these.

Get a T-Bone bumper though, they are good and offer added protection for little weight. (I use front and back, on top of the stock one). Also a useful way to support the 3rd party RC industry!

Bumpers are mandatory. I've had my et completed for over 2 weeks and just took it for a quick spin on 4s. Still haven't fully experienced Tekno yet however the build was super easy and fun. The grade and overall expectations have been surpassed. Haven't even tasted dirt yet. Just a few more items before letting it loose, bumpers, mud guards, shock socks, etc...

I got the unbreakable body too, it’s expensive but park-racing weekly is not sustainable with stock body.

I was surprised by how much I can drive this thing before requiring maintenance... Until you crash and end up having to replace a hundred dollar worth of parts... $hit happens. But Tekno definitely gives you a break from the “fix it every time you run it”. Well worth it.

For me, it's a double edge sword. It's almost like I wanna see how durable, as compared to my arrma talion, it really is. I mean I beat the snot outta my talion daily and besides tires coming unglued, a stripped servo and a cracked lower front arm that's been it. I've had it 8 months. I suppose I'll be a lot nicer to my tekno though. Once you build a rig from the ground up. Doing your homework/ research on possible failures and how to over come them, clearance issues, setups, you have a little more respect for the car and less likely to abuse it. Whereas RTRs I break out of the box just to upgrade

I think with experience we all become a lot more gentle with our RCs. As we discover their limits we learn to stay within those boundaries. I also know a lot more about my rigs and what can possibly go wrong, that let’s me catch issues before things go south.

For me, it's a double edge sword. It's almost like I wanna see how durable, as compared to my arrma talion, it really is. I mean I beat the snot outta my talion daily and besides tires coming unglued, a stripped servo and a cracked lower front arm that's been it. I've had it 8 months. I suppose I'll be a lot nicer to my tekno though. Once you build a rig from the ground up. Doing your homework/ research on possible failures and how to over come them, clearance issues, setups, you have a little more respect for the car and less likely to abuse it. Whereas RTRs I break out of the box just to upgrade
Personally, I used to own a Talion too. I now have an ET48.3 which I do take more care with and I don't tend to experiment with any extreme air or stunts. I appreciate and respect the engineering and quality of the Tekno which makes it a far more satisfying vehicle to own.

Does anyone have some rough dimensions of rear arm mud guards? Gonna make my one. Has anyone else tried this?
I went to Amain they had some clear plastic ones that fit the screw holes on the back arms of my mt410 , just clear plastic , I painted them on one side , gorilla duct tape on the other side , little longer screws and , working great , $6.99

Recent Popular Liked

Back