• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

410.3 RC Screwz? Replacement options?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DBELAND

Reaction score
built my sct410.3 this past week which is my first RC car/truck. Today I got it out on the track and had a blast. Towards the end of the day though one of my 5x4mm set screws came out which turned my 4wd into a 2wd.

one of the fellow racers had a small box of Tekno RC Screwz and in that set he had the right set screw BUT it's a tad too long unlike the original.

I'm home now and I was researching these RC Screwz sets and it states that they have every replacement screw in the kit, but I'm not so sure now because the guy who helped me couldn't find a shorter set screw in the set.

Do any of you have this RC Screwz set? Can you verify if they have the shorter 5x4mm set screw? I would like to order myself a set but not if these sets don't have the same size screws as the original tekno screws.

thanks for any info.

I have RC screwz sets for two of my cars. Very handy to have as I like to upgrade to stainless whenever I do a repair in that part of the vehicle, but I've never checked to make sure every screw is in there.

FWIW - I have read elsewhere that they tend to miss a couple though...

I would just stick with stock screws or something that is not SS. SS screws are softer and will tend to bend/break and strip out more and easier than the stock steel.
Check these out for replacements, from an eBay parts seller;
SCT410.3/SL Screw set

Recent Popular Liked

Back