• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

quick warranty question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stokedcrf

Reaction score
I haven't used the warranty yet, but I do have a few parts laying around I'd like to send in for replacement.

I see that after they receive your parts they sent you a discount code...but I was just wondering how exactly that works.
If I send in multiple parts at once to save on shipping, do I get multiple coupon codes back? Or just one coupon that covers all the items?

Obviously I hope it lets me combine shipping and doesn't make me order the parts 1 at a time :)

I haven't used the warranty yet, but I do have a few parts laying around I'd like to send in for replacement.

I see that after they receive your parts they sent you a discount code...but I was just wondering how exactly that works.
If I send in multiple parts at once to save on shipping, do I get multiple coupon codes back? Or just one coupon that covers all the items?

Obviously I hope it lets me combine shipping and doesn't make me order the parts 1 at a time :)
After sending multiple part, you will get one discount code that will cover all sent parts and has two weeks expiration period. So you can mutualize your shipping costs with whatever other parts you are needing but you will need to order replacement parts promptly. The discount code is available on the Tekno e-store only.

+1
It's also an all or nothing coupon code that is valid for a single purchase, you can't split into multiple orders either.

Things start to get complicated when parts go on back order and then you're forced to make multiple shipments which gets annoying because you have to pay multiple shipping fees. You can ask them to hold the coupon until the back ordered parts arrive to make a single shipment if you can wait that long, I've done that too.

+1
It's also an all or nothing coupon code that is valid for a single purchase, you can't split into multiple orders either.

Things start to get complicated when parts go on back order and then you're forced to make multiple shipments which gets annoying because you have to pay multiple shipping fees. You can ask them to hold the coupon until the back ordered parts arrive to make a single shipment if you can wait that long, I've done that too.

You're full of way too much information :D

Thanks again!

Recent Popular Liked

Back