• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

410SL ProStar Bulkheads

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyUs

Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB48
  2. ET410
  3. SCT410
Hmm. I wonder why ProStar gave a sneak peek, of their soon to be released bulkheads, only on the SCT410SL group?
1689804790891.png

In any case, dishing out $115 for one bulkhead... no thank you. I'll run stock bulkheads. I'd be willing to pay something closer to $60 for something anodized black, or Tekno gun metal.

Great looking part. I can see why it costs so much - must be a ton of milling to make a part with so many curves. But at that price point, i'll definitely stick with the plastic parts.

I totally get that they are a new on the scene, USA milled blocks of aluminum, designed to fix something that some people are experiencing, but dang. Before I'd jump onboard, I'd also want to see testing/reports done by others with only the small EB/ET410 & SCT410SL rear brace.

Recent Popular Liked

Back