• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Pro-Line Flo-Tek Fusion Bash Armor - Install & Review

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB48
  2. ET48
  3. MT410
Driving Style
Basher
Hi guys,

This is the product I'm reviewing today:

Screen Shot 2021-09-19 at 3.16.58 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-09-19 at 3.18.37 PM.png

The reason I bought this product ~$100 USD is because I'm sick destroying bodies on my SCT (including so-called unbreakable bodies) and I've had extremely good luck with those Bash Armor bodies in the past.

The second reason I went for this body is because the it is a Flo-Tek body and I'm hoping to get a lot less parachuting with it.

See the e-revo body I'm running on my MT410 with a lot of success here:
https://www.teknoforums.com/threads/newest-addition-to-the-team-mt410.1889/

Installation:

Note that the body is extremely thick and it will not fit with the stock Tekno posts (the hole for the pin is too low).

To make it work nicely, I decided to use those posts:

IMG_3256.JPG

To get them fit in the stock mounts, you will need to grind them a bit:
IMG_3257.JPG

Since I already run those posts on a slash in the past, I decided to replace the head-less-screws with longer ones I got at a hardware store.

Stock screws:
IMG_3253.JPG

Longer version:
IMG_3254.JPG

To also prevent them from pulling off, I glued the screws in the posts:
IMG_3255.JPG

Final result:

Mounted on my "1/8 scale SCT", (this is an EB48.2 turned into an SCT):
IMG_3258.JPG

I love the fit and stance it has. Although I could live with more stickers to give it a bit more color.

See from the rear all the vents for air-flow:
IMG_3259.JPG

I can tell you this thing is STRONG.

Full review in the next post.

Hi guys,

This is the product I'm reviewing today:

View attachment 7542

View attachment 7543

The reason I bought this product ~$100 USD is because I'm sick destroying bodies on my SCT (including so-called unbreakable bodies) and I've had extremely good luck with those Bash Armor bodies in the past.

The second reason I went for this body is because the it is a Flo-Tek body and I'm hoping to get a lot less parachuting with it.

See the e-revo body I'm running on my MT410 with a lot of success here:
https://www.teknoforums.com/threads/newest-addition-to-the-team-mt410.1889/

Installation:

Note that the body is extremely thick and it will not fit with the stock Tekno posts (the hole for the pin is too low).

To make it work nicely, I decided to use those posts:

View attachment 7544

To get them fit in the stock mounts, you will need to grind them a bit:
View attachment 7545

Since I already run those posts on a slash in the past, I decided to replace the head-less-screws with longer ones I got at a hardware store.

Stock screws:
View attachment 7546

Longer
1632101638658.jpeg
1632101638658.jpeg
version:
View attachment 7547

To also prevent them from pulling off, I glued the screws in the posts:
View attachment 7548

Final result:

Mounted on my "1/8 scale SCT", (this is an EB48.2 turned into an SCT):
View attachment 7549

I love the fit and stance it has. Although I could live with more stickers to give it a bit more color.

See from the rear all the vents for air-flow:
View attachment 7550

I can tell you this thing is STRONG.

Full review in the next post.
Great job! You are spot on with your observation. But…. I have been able to use 1/10 clips fairly easily With no other modifications. Takes a bit of concentration but holding well so far.
image.jpg
1632101638658.jpeg

Last edited:
This is a great review Nicochau! Am looking forward to some post bash analysis. I really appreciate your posting how you made it work with the body posts.

I wonder if it’s worth painting the outside for more color.

I agree that more decals would be great. I think there are some to be had aftermarket.

Also wondering about any appreciable reduction in parachute effect

Hi fans,I also run flow tech body went thru several taping and painting to run white but they dont last long where do I get the indestructible body at,I got stickers lol just no sturdy bodies?

Hey guys. How are the bodies holding up? I finally pulled the trigger on the monster fusion because pro line has discontinued the flo tek bash armor. I’m bummed. I’m also getting a wrap for it so it’s not all white.

Hey guys. How are the bodies holding up? I finally pulled the trigger on the monster fusion because pro line has discontinued the flo tek bash armor. I’m bummed. I’m also getting a wrap for it so it’s not all white.
Mine is holding up great 👍

All bash armor bodies I use are holding up great. Without any doubt, the strongest bodies I have ever used.

Good to know. I’m reallly sick of destroying the typical bodies. I wonder why pro line discontinued the bash armor flo tek

Recent Popular Liked

Back