• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Pro-Line 3530-17 Pre-Cut Brute Clear Body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I did.

Yes I did.
Hello,
Nice result, I've already this body on my E-Revo.
Would you share your 3D files for the body mounts ?
Thanks !

Thanks, I like the way it came out. I published the files here:
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4650964
Great ! :love:
I see that you also published other objects recently !
I was searching for mud guard but they didn't show up in search, clicking on the tag MT410 makes the magic happens ! :)
Are you satisfied with your mud guards ? Don't you think thay should be a little higher to better protect the Wheel bearings and shocks ?
Thanks !

Great ! :love:
I see that you also published other objects recently !
I was searching for mud guard but they didn't show up in search, clicking on the tag MT410 makes the magic happens ! :)
Are you satisfied with your mud guards ? Don't you think thay should be a little higher to better protect the Wheel bearings and shocks ?
Thanks !
Hi, I was following Tekno’s mud guard. I haven’t had the need to make them taller. I think 15mm more would be ok. When I get a chance I’ll update thingiverse.

dude you have inspired me. am loving this bashing hobby with the granite 3s blx and since the covid with the mt410 which is just BEAUTIFUL to drive. can't find a better kit to buy and build. i got the mitches chassis upgrades and fix my intermittent overheating by replacing the very heavy trenchers with backflips and am now back to where i need help. been using proline round body mount screw things and that's fine but I keep landing on the roof and busting the dam tekno body mounts. so dam frustrating taking the dam thing apart to replace the again broken black plastic tekno body mounts. Yeah, I know I should land on the roof . . . don't embarrass me. so I think traxxas has the best body mount design? so I ordered the heavy duty white proline bashing body for the e-revo 2.0 for like 80 bucks and erevo body support, the clip less front and rear body post set, the front and rear body mount set and the roof skid plate. Hopefully I can make all fit the mt410. am thinking i may just get an e-revo as the third toy and figure out better how to do it. but am just about broke now. Tekno fix your body mounts and get a bashing body (hate VW) and you'll have perfection! anybody have words of wisdom for the voyage am about to undertake?

dude you have inspired me. am loving this bashing hobby with the granite 3s blx and since the covid with the mt410 which is just BEAUTIFUL to drive. can't find a better kit to buy and build. i got the mitches chassis upgrades and fix my intermittent overheating by replacing the very heavy trenchers with backflips and am now back to where i need help. been using proline round body mount screw things and that's fine but I keep landing on the roof and busting the dam tekno body mounts. so dam frustrating taking the dam thing apart to replace the again broken black plastic tekno body mounts. Yeah, I know I should land on the roof . . . don't embarrass me. so I think traxxas has the best body mount design? so I ordered the heavy duty white proline bashing body for the e-revo 2.0 for like 80 bucks and erevo body support, the clip less front and rear body post set, the front and rear body mount set and the roof skid plate. Hopefully I can make all fit the mt410. am thinking i may just get an e-revo as the third toy and figure out better how to do it. but am just about broke now. Tekno fix your body mounts and get a bashing body (hate VW) and you'll have perfection! anybody have words of wisdom for the voyage am about to undertake?
I don’t think getting an e-revo is going to make things better, they are rather heavy for what they are and don’t compare well with an MT410 or a newer Traxxas Maxx.

i would suggest the M2C tower braces for MT410. They allow you to strongly hold the plastic body mounts between the tower and the brace.

see the front brace in light silver color, They also add screws in the mount . In the picture below I am also using the Arrrma body posts, they just need a bit of grinding to fit.
55B549C6-24AE-44F6-B794-F30B70C07097.jpeg

Here is the back tower with the go big or go home M2C kit.
993A730A-E2B3-4DC3-8591-525A0904D9E6.jpeg

you see the square post where your arrma body post fits into in your pic above, that's what breaks on the mt410. I got all the m2c upgrades except the wide body chassis but got all the braces, etc. chassis fine just, when the top of the body hits the ground it breaks the where the body posts screw in. tomorrow a bunch a part arrives for the revo body, am gonna try to use a revo body and body mount parts to see if I can adopt it to the mt410. We'll see . . . and yeah i check out the revo 2.0 and was not impressed by the reviews. And the new arrma kit (don't recall the name) looks like it gots some flaws. seems nothing comes close to the mt410. I love mine! just wish it had a better body mount design or I just get better at bashing and stop landing on the roof lmao.

Attachments

• 20201213_234856.jpg
    20201213_234856.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 217
Hello,
I see a lot of "disenchantment" here and here about the E-Revo, it's sad because it's a very nice and "unique" piece of engineering. I do own an E-Revo. Yes there are flaws, the links to the wheels are strong but not bullet proof. You cannot send it to 10m height 10 times without having to fix the links. The E-Revo 1 was weak on 6S, the 2.0 is way better.
It's one of my most beloved car and I want to share my experience.
The E-Revo is unique because of that suspension. As said by @freelosophy above, it's beautiful to drive, really, it's, for my point of view, even above my MT410 and EB/SCT410 that have also amazing links to the ground but behave more classically. Now that I have this SCT410, I will sell my slash'es, no question asked, it's waaaayyy superior and the driving is exceptional, I really love driving it :love: . I will also probably sell my Outcast 6S now that I have the MT410.

Almost all my ARRMA have very similar ways to behave, "like a suspended brick of steel" ... I have a Typhon and an Outcast, already driven a Kraton, and, yes they are not the same handling due to wheel sizes, length of the arms, length of the chassis, but they share the same pedigree... it drives, fast, jump high an that's it.

Just drive the E-Revo (inside it's limits) and you will enjoy it's unique characteristics, unique way it handles when leaning in turns (probably due to the cantilever), the way it squat when accelerating, the way it plunges when braking... It's really an UNIQUE beast with that huge travel of the suspension and it put a smile on my face every time I use it (see images below). I do prefer also the SOUND, the transmission is way more silent and then now you can hear the soft, large and flat tires makes an appealing scrrrchhh noise on hard surfaces. (To each his own).

That's what I'm looking when buying an RC, find one that is different from the others, My UDR, the Losi Super Baja rey, my X-Maxx also, I could say also a lot and the driving is very unique also but less punchy than the E-Revo.
As for the MAXX, I got one and sold it 6 month later, it's though !, yes, but it didn't enjoy much driving it.
I'm very excited to finaly own TEKNO's and Found new exceptionaly handling cars.
I was deceived that the DB48 is not produced by TEKNO ... yet
that shoud be nice to drive!

1607962964554.png

1607968255467.png

Last edited:
I like the 1/8 scale and LOVE the mt410. Wish there was something more past the MT410, doesn't look like it.

thanks for the info. I guess I'll wait a few months, maybe another tekno is in the horizon. . .

Return the ERevo body and get the outcast brute body. I just did what your attempting and the outcast body fits with very minimal trimming to the rear mounts. The mounts just don't line up on the ERevo body without a lot of modification.

Attachments

• 20201215_021746758_iOS.jpg
    20201215_021746758_iOS.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 357
  • 20201215_021752771_iOS.jpg
    20201215_021752771_iOS.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 323
  • 20201215_021817257_iOS.jpg
    20201215_021817257_iOS.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 311
Very nice indeed !

Recent Popular Liked