• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Post your Jokes!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dpricenator

Reaction score
Driving Style
Basher
This thread is where I want to come when I need a chuckle. Plus I am always cracking jokes at work and need a place to get new material. so post up a joke or 2.

Here is the joke my kid just got me with

What does a Nosey Pepper do?

Get's Jal-ap-eno buisness

Uhmmmm.

3 guys are walking in the desert and are dried out.
They see a house the owner tells them if you say something to the pool it will turn into that thing you said
One guys says icecream and jumps in
The second guy says lemonade and jumps in
The third guy stubs his toe and says poop..... to be continued

What do you call a midget fortune teller who has escaped from prison? ....... A small medium at large.

If you are dating an amish girl, how do you differentiate between a romantic candlelit dinner and just a regular dinner?

Dunno...HOW?
Dude! That WAS the joke! (how do you differentiate between a romantic candlelit dinner and just a regular dinner?). Isn't every Amish dinner eaten by candlelight? Wait, did you just yank my chain? If so, good one!

This thread is where I want to come when I need a chuckle. Plus I am always cracking jokes at work and need a place to get new material. so post up a joke or 2.

Here is the joke my kid just got me with

What does a Nosey Pepper do?

Get's Jal-ap-eno buisness

98 percent of fords are still on the road today, the other 2 percent made it home, i noticed not enough car jokes,

What's long, hard and full of seamen?

Recent Popular Liked

Back