• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Overpowered ET48 2.0 Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Insane build!!!

hi. Just wondering how you all have set up the rebound for bashing, me a 2m high jump and the chasis hit the pavement quite hard. I think I have mine at 50% but I’m not 100% sure.
Thanks

Attachments

• 911DC160-2FB2-4E01-BF37-C870A2A0EF9E.jpeg
    911DC160-2FB2-4E01-BF37-C870A2A0EF9E.jpeg
    86.4 KB · Views: 141
hi. Just wondering how you all have set up the rebound for bashing, me a 2m high jump and the chasis hit the pavement quite hard. I think I have mine at 50% but I’m not 100% sure.
Thanks
I have rebound at the stock setting, 100%, it still bottoms out. If you want to keep the chassis from bottoming out you have to adjust spring/oil settings.

Rebound is where the shock will return to after compression.

I have rebound at the stock setting, 100%, it still bottoms out. If you want to keep the chassis from bottoming out you have to adjust spring/oil settings.

Rebound is where the shock will return to after compression.

Thanks, I have the orange springs. How much cst have you on your shocks, I have 700-1000cst, I think I will go with 1000

Installed the Allracing rear brace mount and M2C rear brace. De-anodized the allracing top plate/rear brace and the TP4070 motor with some pipe cleaner. Soak for about 2-4 minutes. The stuff is super strong. I like to use simple green or some other basic solution to neutralize the pipe cleaner once I pull the parts out of it. Then polished by hand using mother's mag and a rag.

IMG_9859.jpg
IMG_9862.jpg

Also using M2C hinge pin inserts (center hole) for the MT410. They don't stretch out as easy as the stock ones do but the lip tends to snap off easier.
27AB60DC-E704-43D0-BABC-B44F93DACAB9.jpeg

Been busy with life, haven't had much time to make and edit a video. Nice to see this thread on the front page. Hopefully the info here is useful to others.

Installed the Allracing rear brace mount and M2C rear brace. De-anodized the allracing top plate/rear brace and the TP4070 motor with some pipe cleaner. Soak for about 2-4 minutes. The stuff is super strong. I like to use simple green or some other basic solution to neutralize the pipe cleaner once I pull the parts out of it. Then polished by hand using mother's mag and a rag.

View attachment 7439View attachment 7441

Also using M2C hinge pin inserts (center hole) for the MT410. They don't stretch out as easy as the stock ones do but the lip tends to snap off easier.
View attachment 7442

Been busy with life, haven't had much time to make and edit a video. Nice to see this thread on the front page. Hopefully the info here is useful to others.
Very cool upgrades mate, it looks awesome!

Recent Popular Liked

Back