• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

NO REST FOR THE WICKED 🔥

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheez

Premium Member
Supporting Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB48
  2. ET48
  3. MT410
  4. SCT410
Oops ! I did it again, build starts tomorrow 😬
image.jpg

I started one yesterday. I skipped my eb410.2 build to get the truggy built first

Bag E , Interesting how different my “c” block is from the instruction manual. We’ll see what happens.🤷
image.jpg
image.jpg

Looks like they updated the C block all three of my 2.0s look like this.View attachment 8366View attachment 8366
Contacted Tekno, got this reply within 12 hours.

Hello,
This was for durability purposes, you have the most up to date kit and should not be concerned about clearance.

Best Regards,
Thomas Jones
Tekno RC

Contacted Tekno, got this reply within 12 hours.

Hello,
This was for durability purposes, you have the most up to date kit and should not be concerned about clearance.

Best Regards,
Thomas Jones
Tekno RC
That’s great to hear did you’re kit come with tkr9412 and tkr9062b the updated bulkhead and chassis brace.

That’s great to hear did you’re kit come with tkr9412 and tkr9062b the updated bulkhead and chassis brace.
The bulkhead is the updated version. I haven’t opened the chassis brace bag yet, but the manual shows it as tkr9062. I assume it’s not updated.

The bulkhead is the updated version. I haven’t opened the chassis brace bag yet, but the manual shows it as tkr9062. I assume it’s not updated.
Thanks it has to be to work with the 9412 bulkhead the new bulkhead is so much better than the 9012 kits used to come with enjoy you’re build. Um starting a mt410.
image.jpg

Just a fyi Tekno has mt410 for 369 and sct 410.3 for 319.

Recent Popular Liked

Back