• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

NO REST FOR THE WICKED 🔥

Cheez

Premium Member
Supporting Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB48
  2. ET48
  3. MT410
  4. SCT410
Cheez this happened to me with a Castle motor and mamba monster x sensored system. Everything was where it was suppose to be like you said. What I ended up doing was going into the calibrations with castle link, (Hotwire for you) and reverse the motor rotation. That will fix your throttle being reversed without switching around wires.

Anyways really enjoyed your build. Are you running the stock chassis it’s hard to tell or is that a M2C variant?
Stock chassis 👍 , funny thing is that I tried reversing motor rotation with HotWire3 and it didn’t work. I may have done incorrectly. The easy fix was to switch everything on the Tx.
The steering was opposite also.

Megafandrew

Reaction score
Stock chassis 👍 , funny thing is that I tried reversing motor rotation with HotWire3 and it didn’t work. I may have done incorrectly. The easy fix was to switch everything on the Tx.
The steering was opposite also.
Hmm ya that is a tricky one then one of those gremlins. I’ve had the same issues over time lol

Cheez

Premium Member
Supporting Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB48
  2. ET48
  3. MT410
  4. SCT410
Here’s the body that came with the kit.😉
CB72035A-8402-4B97-A843-B843BCD0FD71.jpeg