• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Mugen Seiki MBX8R ECO 1/8 Off-Road Competition Electric Buggy Kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awsome build. Mugen is some nice premium kits I had a mbx8 nitro buggy I don’t think I had anything else since that out drove it. Would really like to get into a mbx8eco as well some day. Would make a good winter build project.
The build was just as much fun as my Tekno’s. Tekno manuals are easier and more detailed to follow. If you have experience doing builds, the Mugen instructions are fine.

After all I decided to go with Tekno EB48 2.1. Just started build :)
Both kits seems to be equal good, but parts availability seem to be better for Tekno (at least in CA).

After all I decided to go with Tekno EB48 2.1. Just started build :)
Both kits seems to be equal good, but parts availability seem to be better for Tekno (at least in CA).
You will enjoy it.

Holy thread resurrection Batman..!!

Just read through your whole build, looks awesome and you must have enjoyed it as I've seen you have just got the truggy kit too.

So, how does it compare with your Tekno.??

I'm thinking of getting one of these or a Tekno or XRAY, can't decide 😉🤔

Holy thread resurrection Batman..!!

Just read through your whole build, looks awesome and you must have enjoyed it as I've seen you have just got the truggy kit too.

So, how does it compare with your Tekno.??

I'm thinking of getting one of these or a Tekno or XRAY, can't decide 😉🤔
Went with Hobbywing in the Tekno and Tekin in the Mugen, I think the Mugen performance is tad bit better.
Promodeler in the Tekno and MKS in the Mugen. I gotta say that the MKS is just as good as the Promodeler.

Recent Popular Liked

Back