• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

MT410 shock questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TeknoMT410#1

Reaction score
Working on building a super tricked out MT410. Have some questions regarding Shock pistons. Will be using orange springs front and rear, with either 700 or 800 cst oil. The pistons that I wanted to use is the TKR6051 CNC conical 8X1.3mm pistons and they are discontinued and sold out everywhere. What would be the next best piston to use? Adding a lot of M2C parts, so that will make the truck heavier. Also which is the correct delrin shock cartridge parts to get? Either TKR6146B or TKR6146? Thank you.

I use m2c 9768 pistons w/ o-rings. They are 8 hole 1.3mm

I run the TKR6146 Delrin cartridges as it was what was listed in the manual.

Last edited:
Cool. I see Amain has the M2C pistons in stock. What shock oil cst is best with orange springs? Think I read 800 is pretty common, but want to double check what the go to is, I know a lot depends on outside temp. as well. I have a lot of M2C parts, like all the braces and wide chassis, so it is a beast in terms of weight.

I run 800cst with my orange springs. It’s been solid for me so far. I’m pretty heavy with my rig; full bracing and wide chassis.

Greetings to the round, would also need your help again,

in my case the MT410 including "Full" M2C except the shock towers ...

GameChanger Wide Chassis,
Front Upper Shock Tower Brace,
MT410 Upper Steering Plate
Go Big Or Go Home Kit,
Rear Shock Upper Tower Brace,
Rear Horizontal BRACE V2,
Game Changer V2 Mega Brace,
Short Rear Center Brace Fits MT410 ...

Also all differentials from M2C and ShockStandOff's and on tires the ProLine Trencher 3.8!

Also have the M2C Emulsion shock caps and now 8x1.3mm Delrim piston plates!

Which oil will you recommend me?

Finally, about the surfaces also the mainly driven would be, asphalt, mainly grass and also times sandy ground and the jumps rather moderate, nothing extreme ... would say a kind of fair dealing with a MT410 ;-) !

Please for your tips or recommendations, thank you !

Last edited:

Recent Popular Liked

Back