• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Shock tower differences MT410 VS ET48.3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a2lowvw

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB410
  2. ET48
  3. ET410
  4. MT410
  5. SCT410
SInce I'm in the process of accumulating parts and figuring out what my MT410 is going to look like I have started looking at shock tower options. I see that M2C has a set of towers for the ET48.3 and for the MT410. The MT410 towers use Arrma body pins where the Et one uses the stock Tekno body mounts. Anyone familair with these enough to say one is better than the other or are they simply 2 flavors of vanilla ice cream and choose the one that fits the body style you want?

Screenshot 2022-06-20 165527.png

I only have the m2c towers for MT. IMO, the Tekno body posts are not as durable as the Arrma ones.

I only have the m2c towers for MT. IMO, the Tekno body posts are not as durable as the Arrma ones.

I did a shitty photoshop comparing the 2 towers and the et towers are wider. Once I overplayed the 2 images you could see the width differences. Ordered the MT towers and will decide later in the build what body to run. I considered buying the MT front and the et rear so I could potentially run an et body. I have a mill at work if I really decide I want to use the rear et mounts but if feel bad hacking up the m2c towers.

Recent Popular Liked

Back