• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

MT410 Incoming!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For my SCT and MT I followed the written text over the shown image. I haven't had any issues with it, but both of mine are less than a year old. I'm sure the image is just taken from a 3d model and that's just how the assembly of the model on the computer works.
Thanks for the reply and info, will go with the written word (y)

Putting in an order for T Bone Racing front and rear bumpers, just wondered if anyone is running the thin chassis protector? Really want to protect my chassis as much as possible and looks like the best option available.

I’ve ordered a vinyl skin to use for the first couple of runs but want something more substantial (y)

Putting in an order for T Bone Racing front and rear bumpers, just wondered if anyone is running the thin chassis protector? Really want to protect my chassis as much as possible and looks like the best option available.

I’ve ordered a vinyl skin to use for the first couple of runs but want something more substantial (y)

Not an answer, but I noticed your from the UK too and was wondering what your experience of ordering lowish value stuff from the US was like? Do you tend to get hit for customs & tax? I think there is a cut-off value but not sure on it. Then there is a £10 charge from the courier sometimes too I think? I always feel like these things could end up costing loads so I have avoided it.

Not an answer, but I noticed your from the UK too and was wondering what your experience of ordering lowish value stuff from the US was like? Do you tend to get hit for customs & tax? I think there is a cut-off value but not sure on it. Then there is a £10 charge from the courier sometimes too I think? I always feel like these things could end up costing loads so I have avoided it.
I’ve ordered quite a few bits from Amain recently as my Pro MT 4x4 seems to break on almost every run and parts are virtually nonexistent in the UK. I’ve had orders Upto $19 get through with no charges, so if I need multiple parts I put them through as individual orders (y) shipping is only $2 anyways so still works out cheaper than the U.K. in most cases and normally arrives in around a weeks time.

I had to order some parts from Proline directly and the value was $35 and had to pay Parcelforce £12 handling fee and £11 import charges! So I’d definitely keep it under $20.

Ordering from Hong Kong is a different matter, I tend to use RCMart and never been stung. Just got my 3.8 Badlands delivered for £70 for all 4 ;). I’ve even had an order that cost $120 turn up in just over a week with no charges to pay :D

I hadn’t realised the shipping was so cheap from amain, will bear that in mind. It’s cheaper than rprc! Thanks for that.

I’ve ordered from Rcmart before; probably going to get the dboot backflips though which they don’t do.

Reactions: Bix
I hadn’t realised the shipping was so cheap from amain, will bear that in mind. It’s cheaper than rprc! Thanks for that.

I’ve ordered from Rcmart before; probably going to get the dboot backflips though which they don’t do.
Yeah I got my kit from rprc and got my Tekno aluminium servo horn from Amain and turned up 3 days after the kit! Order at the same time and saved a few quid too (y)

I finally finished the build :D

A8317F93-2457-4BC8-8327-E6119D33701A.jpeg

Really enjoyed the build and the instructions are the best I’ve had with a kit. Just need to get my body sprayed and she’ll be ready for her first run!

Progressing well through my build, currently doing the servo saver and got a quick question.

The instructions say tightened the nut all the way down and then back it off 3 complete turns. Which looks like this...

View attachment 1128

But on the next instructions steps it’s show backed all the way off.....

View attachment 1129

Do I stick with current 3 turns setting or back it right off like the picture?

Thanks guys (y)
I’m building the same. I went with the 3 turns as indicated in the text.

Recent Popular Liked

Back