• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Motor mount

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TeknoMT410#1

Reaction score
Having a hard time with installing a Hobbywing 4274, it hits the top of the motor. Anbody have problems? I could shim out the sliding mount that attaches to the motor, but don’t really want to do that.

Having a hard time with installing a Hobbywing 4274, it hits the top of the motor. Anbody have problems? I could shim out the sliding mount that attaches to the motor, but don’t really want to do that.
You don’t need to shim it. You pivot it up and down a little while keeping the mount lined up. Work at it a little and it’ll click in. It’s hard to describe, but you’ll get it.

I got it to slide in with the screws a little loose, then when I tighten them up it locks it super tight. I actually think I have a bad part. The part works great when it is flipped, but then the top holes are off and can’t even put the screws in. How frustrating. I have been in this hobby for over 30 years, so I know how to build.

Last edited:
Can you share a photo, j have the same motor and I didn't experience any issues. Maybe I just got lucky.

I had the exact same problem last night installing mine lol Couldn't for the life of me figure it out. With the motor off the mount it slide right in....once I installed the motor it wouldn't go into the mount. I eventually just kept wiggling it and pushing forward and got that sucker in. Problem is, it's goint to be a beehotch to get out :cry:

I got it to slide in with the screws a little loose, then when I tighten them up it locks it super tight. I actually think I have a bad part. The part works great when it is flipped, but then the top holes are off and can’t even put the screws in. How frustrating. I have been in this hobby for over 30 years, so I know how to build.
As far as I saw the piece that mounts to the motor is symmetrical? You mean flipped as in flipped over to the other side?

Recent Popular Liked

Back