• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Max8 esc G2 fit in an MT410?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr_joe

Reaction score
Couldn't see a definitive answer but will a Max8 esc fit in the standard esc location on an MT410? Planning parts for an Mt410 build and this will be my first Tekno (coming from Arrma/Traxxas) so wondering if this esc would fit?

Couldn't see a definitive answer but will a Max8 esc fit in the standard esc location on an MT410? Planning parts for an Mt410 build and this will be my first Tekno (coming from Arrma/Traxxas) so wondering if this esc would fit?
Hello, yes the esc and 4278 motor fits... just

20231111_212553.jpg

20231111_212630.jpg

20231111_212641.jpg

Is your MT410 stock or what modifications did you have to make to get this combo to fit?

Somebody on YouTube had a lot of trouble getting this ESC to fit and had to make a custom mount to place the ESC on it’s side.
Have this combo (4278 and max8 G2) in my mt410, fits with a couple of mm spare. No mods needed.

Wow, that does look tight but at least I now it fits. Thanks for confirming!!!
I would recommend the metal centre diff housing with this combo... the plastic one melted and a spyder broke in half on mine pretty quickly..but since ive used the metal housing its been great👍

I would recommend the metal centre diff housing with this combo... the plastic one melted and a spyder broke in half on mine pretty quickly..but since ive used the metal housing its been great👍
Sorry and one more thing i would suggest is dont use the supplied threadlocker, use a known good product. I use Loctite 222👍

Is that the fit with the M2C center brace? Just burned up my Castle ESC today and looking for a drop in replacement.
Hi, that brace is the allracing centre brace, and she fits no mods needed. Sorry im not too sure about the m2c centre brace

Sorry new to Tekno do you have a part no. Or link for the part.

Scratch that I think I got it.

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mMoPzkc

Screenshot_20231112_185647_AliExpress.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry new to Tekno do you have a part no. Or link for the part.

Scratch that I think I got it.

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mMoPzkc

View attachment 9945
Hi, I actually used the tekno one, part no. Tkr5113s. Mainly because it was available and cheapest. But i know with this tekno version the screw holes in the housing are not exposed to diff fluid. I have read others are open to the fluid. Id be interested to know how the allracing one is. My front and back diffs are still stock.

Hi, I actually used the tekno one, part no. Tkr5113s. Mainly because it was available and cheapest. But i know with this tekno version the screw holes in the housing are not exposed to diff fluid. I have read others are open to the fluid. Id be interested to know how the allracing one is. My front and back diffs are still stock.
Sorry the allracing centre diffs are a little bit cheaper, but the tekno ones are steel🤷 have you worked out what body your gonna use? I use and recommend a roll cage and body bag. I bash mine hard on bmx tracks and I honestly think I would of given up on the rig if it wasnt for the cage.. it allows me to take the risks and learn. Ive exloded two bodies on it when I first built it and bodies are not cheap. The cage also sprung

Screenshot_20231113_103037_AliExpress.jpg

20231113_103100.jpg

20231113_103720.jpg

Sorry the allracing centre diffs are a little bit cheaper, but the tekno ones are steel🤷 have you worked out what body your gonna use? I use and recommend a roll cage and body bag. I bash mine hard on bmx tracks and I honestly think I would of given up on the rig if it wasnt for the cage.. it allows me to take the risks and learn. Ive exloded two bodies on it when I first built it and bodies are not cheap. The cage also sprung

View attachment 9946

View attachment 9947

View attachment 9948
How do you remove it to access the inside of the truck?

Recent Popular Liked

Back