• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Lots of breaks today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

76jimmy

Reaction score
Had a rough day at the track today. Two front a arms and two rear hubs. Six pack section was eating parts till I got it figured out. How's the 50% warranty program anyone use it? Seems like a good deal but I don't want to mail one piece in at a time. Maybe get a small flat rate box and when it's full mail it in?

Had a rough day at the track today. Two front a arms and two rear hubs. Six pack section was eating parts till I got it figured out. How's the 50% warranty program anyone use it? Seems like a good deal but I don't want to mail one piece in at a time. Maybe get a small flat rate box and when it's full mail it in?
Yes, that's the best strategy. Save all your broken/worn out parts and mail them in at once.

Yup, that’s what I do. Once in a while, throw parts in a large envelope and send it to SD. No need to mail both arms, one part is enough.

Recent Popular Liked

Back