• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

LFR Strife body for Tekno ET48 coming soon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Driving Style
Basher
lfr-strife-body-et48.jpg

Leadfinger Racing has slimmed down and remastered their popular LFR Strife body to fit Tekno ET48 truck. The LFR Strife body is known for being more durable with it’s thicker lexan, while offering a low profile and aggressive look.

The LFR Strife body for the Tekno ET48 has a part #: LFRT4027 and retails for $34.

https://www.rctalk.com/lfr-strife-body-for-tekno-et48/

Do you know if it comes with decals? I looked at it and couldn't find it stated that it did or did not come with them.

i like it a little better than the stock body, can't wait to see how it looks when finshed.

In my opinion It looks almost exactly the same as every other truggy body ever made. I’m not saying it looks bad, but truggy bodies really lack variety.

In my opinion It looks almost exactly the same as every other truggy body ever made. I’m not saying it looks bad, but truggy bodies really lack variety.

Yeah but I love the Pro-Line Bulldog and now there is one that resembles it for the ET. Win win!

I agree, I bet you could interchange quite a few brands of truggy bodies with very little modification.
I think this one looks just a little more scale/realistic, which I like. Since the truggies are for competition first it makes sense for them to be the way they are. Same with the buggy bodies., I think they're always gonna make them as small and light as possible. i wish there were more scale bodies as an option, i used to run a few on my old truggy and usually had to find Savage XL bodies which there aren't many left...

Ordered with the 15% off promo. Thanks Woodie!

What’s up with the shipping though??? $8 USPS or $10.43 FedEx 2-day. Seems high?

You can't even ship a small box for under $8 with USPS nowadays, $8 is very reasonable for shipping something of that size I'd say

Ok, I guess it’s been a while since I’ve bought anything that didn’t have free or discounted shipping....I guess the box would be pretty big too.

I also love this body, however I would kill for a jconcepts finnisher body. Something about the wings in the back. Either way I will be ordering this one too LOL! Edit* preorder done*

Last edited:
Do you know if it comes with decals? I looked at it and couldn't find it stated that it did or did not come with them.

I just got the Assassin body from there, it came with tape cut outs for the windows, a grill and headlight stickers.

I just hope they have made enough to cover the pre order LOL! My pre order currently says in stock June 8 I believe.

This looks like a nice alternative to the stock body. I really like the stock body, but it is a little thin in places.

This looks like a nice alternative to the stock body. I really like the stock body, but it is a little thin in places.

Heck yeah I can’t wait for mine to be delivered. I got a shipping notice on Friday. Fingers crossed it comes soon.

Got mine last night and it looks good. I’m hoping it will provide more air flow compared to the stock body.

I think someone asked in an earlier post about stickers. It comes with window masks and a headlight/grill all in one sticker.

Recent Popular Liked

Back