• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Just finished my kit. Servo issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Basmith199

Reaction score
Need some advice. 1st time builder, hobbywing sct plus, savox 1268 servo, MT-S controller. Turn left, goes right, turn right goes left! Any suggestions?

Need some advice. 1st time builder, hobbywing sct plus, savox 1268 servo, MT-S controller. Turn left, goes right, turn right goes left! Any suggestions?

Just reverse your channel on your receiver is all you need to do

Depends on the transmitter/receiver combo you're using. If you dig into the documentation on they I'm sure they have something in there describing how to reverse the steering channel.

What radio/receiver are you using?

You're using the radio/receiver for a HPI Racing MT 2?

I ran a search and see that the MT 2 came with an universal radio, which I imagine is similar to what Traxxas and other brands do, make one to control them all.

There has to be a model number on that transmitter somewhere. Once you determine exactly what you have, do a search and try to find a manual or see if you can find a discussion in a forum where someone else was having the same problem.

Iceman and Dev,
Thanks for the replies. It was as simple as reversing the channel on the transmitter! That's new too! Thanks again

Recent Popular Liked

Back