• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Just built my kit need electronics info

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2015GTRBE

Reaction score
I have read a few pages and searched a few things but I keep running into builds here that require special mounting plates and other mods Id rather not do.

I want to run 6s, have great speed and power and fit on the chassis. Is the only answer TEKIN? I want to buy a combo today so please tell me what works here. Thanks!

FYI : I don’t race so this is a bashing setup. Also what servo do you guys run?

Tekin is a solid choice, little on the pricey side. but I prefer to run HobbyWing myself which is just as good of quality as Tekin, but you save some cash because there are fewer features that you probably don't need anyway.

I would get a HobbyWing XR8 paired up with this HobbyStar 4076 motor, unfortunately the 1550KV is out of stock, you might check eBay to see if you can get this motor somewhere else, doesn't really matter what brand, really hard to screw of a motor design, it's the ESC that you don't want to cut corners on. The 1700KV motor (currently in stock) would probably do well on 5S if you're willing to go that route.

Good Luck!

Thanks what about Castle?

I bought a hobbywing set that was a direct placement... just saying. its fast as heck and works like a charm!!

What exactly did you buy? Link? Thanks

Slevin that fits on the chassis?? I was thinking Mamba X. Cost doesn’t matter I own Tekin on a bunch of my other stuff but I really wanted a bulletproof combo that fits.

Slevin that fits on the chassis?? I was thinking Mamba X. Cost doesn’t matter I own Tekin on a bunch of my other stuff but I really wanted a bulletproof combo that fits.
Running what Slevin posted on my Mt410. I also have castle on a Another mt. I got sucked into the ‘Castle craze’ and tho the motor is great, I prefer the HW esc motor combo to castle

Running what Slevin posted on my Mt410. I also have castle on a Another mt. I got sucked into the ‘Castle craze’ and tho the motor is great, I prefer the HW esc motor combo to castle

Do you have photos of the fit on the chassis?

It is a tight fit but it does fit especially since it is sensorless so no sensor wire.
I like your wide chassis....hmmm decisions. I’m wondering if I should try stock first or just do it now

Attachments

• IMG_0001.JPG
    IMG_0001.JPG
    142.9 KB · Views: 371
  • IMG_0002.JPG
    IMG_0002.JPG
    123.5 KB · Views: 392

Recent Popular Liked

Back