• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

I just built an EB410.2. Getting back in hobby

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fry909

Reaction score
I just built an EB410.2 so I’m just getting back into RC in over 10 years. Does anyone have a flysky noble 4 radio with the EB410.2? If so can you share with me how you set it up? There is not much info about the radio. I’ve got the Hobbywing Xerun XR10 pro ESC and the Hobbywing Xerun brushless 13.5T motor. Thx
Matt

Same kit and radio here but 10.5T. What are you trying to figure out specifically? Pretty much bind, calibrate esc, set endpoints and pull the trigger. I removed some of the menu items that don't apply related to nitro and boat. Can't remember off hand what it was called but added the quick access to certain menu items frequently visited by swiping different directions. Timer control to the wheel switches.

Oh, and welcome aboard..

Same kit and radio here but 10.5T. What are you trying to figure out specifically? Pretty much bind, calibrate esc, set endpoints and pull the trigger. I removed some of the menu items that don't apply related to nitro and boat. Can't remember off hand what it was called but added the quick access to certain menu items frequently visited by swiping different directions. Timer control to the wheel switches.

Oh, and welcome aboard..
I was just going through the menu of the noble and saw all the timing values. I played around today with the braking so it won’t lock up whelks instantly. A more slower smoother brake. Do you mess with timing on acceleration?

I haven't changed anything dealing with acceleration, all still 100% and linear. I reduced the braking in the radio to 30% and added 10% drag brake to the esc.

Recent Popular Liked

Back