• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

I finally got my hands on a ET48 2.0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OmegaSupreme

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB410
I don't know if I should build it with the OE chassis, or spring for the m2c chassis. any advice?

Attachments

• 20210721_200453.jpg
    20210721_200453.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 148
I don't know if I should build it with the OE chassis, or spring for the m2c chassis. any advice?
Congrats, I'm assuming you'll be bashing this? What type of bashing? Are you going to be doing heavy jumping or running a large can and big esc?

If so then I would recommend going to the m2c chassis, the stock chassis is great, it's just built to flex. I snapped a rear drive shaft jumping mine, but that was a fluke I think. The front drive shaft is very long and will bend pretty easily.

You just need to bear in mind that the heavier you make the truck the less it will drive like a race truck and will stress things that may not be designed to handle the added weight. I run a Castle Mamba Monster X 8s ESC and 1520 1650kv combo, it is easy enough power and speed. It did 75mph without even setting it up for speed. I've added an aluminium rear brace and will eventually add a few other bits and pieces.

The weakest part to me is the center of the chassis, it has no support bracing at all, so all the pressure will find it's way to that point.

Hi,

i don’t believe m2c has a chassis for the 2.0 yet. It does have an aluminum rear chassis brace though. And a steering plate for the front.

Recent Popular Liked

Back