• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

I’d like to phone a tekno dude

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cAn”t DrIv3 4 sH!t cOol

Reaction score
When on full throttle, car brown out or whatever the term is it just pauses in acceleration or when cornering, I do have a capacitor tied into motor but also bought a glitch buster would that help any or not. Thx tekno dudes

When on full throttle, car brown out or whatever the term is it just pauses in acceleration or when cornering, I do have a capacitor tied into motor but also bought a glitch buster would that help any or not. Thx tekno dudes
Have you done a radio calibration lately?? I thought I had a bad battery the other day and turns out it was a calibration issue. Also a super high punch setting with a low discharge battery will give similar problems
Cheers ?

Calibration no..lipo are new and fully charged
But I’ll try that
Just put glitch buster in About to try it out now see what happens

What servo and ESC?

Did you set your end points with the wheels on the ground?

If you turn full lock left/right and there is any binding, you will hear the servo stress and that will cause a brown out.

What servo and ESC?

Did you set your end points with the wheels on the ground?

If you turn full lock left/right and there is any binding, you will hear the servo stress and that will cause a brown out.

Did that...but check this out so I sodered 4mm instead of the 5...that would cause some or all what my issue is I think

4 vs 5mm shouldn’t make a big difference unless your running mad power. What power system / battery are you running ?

I had to change voltage output on my ESC to handle the servo. Factory setting is default to low in my case (Hobbywing- Savox) on the mt410. Symptom was power loss under full throttle/ steering requiring switching off an on just to get power back. I did find this strange piece of paper that came with the electronics... odd symbols but somehow after staring at it for some time, a few beeps happened voila! Mas volts.... and now I rarely get the lawn mower out.

Recent Popular Liked

Back