• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

48 2.0 Hub & Spindle Bearing Spacers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyUs

Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB48
  2. ET410
  3. SCT410
When I was putting together the 2.0 buggy, I really didn't care why back then. Now, after a few complete teardowns/rebuilds, I got to know.

Why do the front spindles, and rear hubs use a seperate bearing spacer this time around on the 2.0?
1604350244717.png

Not sure exactly, since I didn't really have the issue on my .3, but I did way back when on my SL. The little ridges on the inside of hubs would wear or even shear off if impacted just right. I look at it like a crush spacer really. Maybe its intentions are something slightly different but it helps with the situation I described above for sure.

It's because the unis we use require 12x21x5mm bearings. Since the OD of the uni bearing is the same as the OD of the CV bearing, the only way we could get the CV bearing placed correctly is to use a spacer.

Recent Popular Liked

Back