• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Futaba 4PM LiFe battery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MAVERICK

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB48
Anyone running a Futaba 4pm Looking for any fist hand opinions on it

I am currently running a Futaba 3pv and have no complaints for it being a entry level TX

Thinking of giving my son the 3pv and getting the 4pm for myself. It would be running rock crawlers, trail truck, bashers, and my eb48.4

I do NOT race anything competitively all is just for fun. Is the 4pm really worth the extra 120$ because I could always get a second 3pv

I have the 4PM and the 4PLS and I like both of them but I like the 4PM better for the looks and the fact that it doesn't have the big antenna. I haven't had any issues with it and it was very simple to set up. Wasn't even that bad to figure out 4 wheel steering on my own for some of my crawlers.

Thanks for the good info

The 4pm has so much that I don’t think I will use but it’s good to have nice things

Anyone running life battery in there Futaba Wanting to stop all this AA battery b.s. and if so what kind of charger are you using

I run a Futaba 3PV on my gas 1/5 and it’s easily my favourite radio. I’ve got a Spektrum DX5C and a SkyRC GT5 also. The futaba has more range then I can use, razor sharp accuracy and reaction. It’s tough too I’ve bumped it around for a couple years and besides some scuffs on the screen as typical, you can’t go wrong!

Anyone running life battery in there Futaba Wanting to stop all this AA battery b.s. and if so what kind of charger are you using
The double A’s do suck in the Futaba. I need a pack as well for mine

I have a Life battery for my 4PM. The battery is a Turnigy Nano-Tech 2100 maH, 6.6 volts. I am also using the ISDT charger. I just put a XT60 connector on the battery and it plugs right into the charger. I haven't had much run time yet to see how long it lasts but reports are all day long at the track. It's gotta be better than the double A's.

IMG_0745.JPG

I have the 4PM and the 4PLS and I like both of them but I like the 4PM better for the looks and the fact that it doesn't have the big antenna. I haven't had any issues with it and it was very simple to set up. Wasn't even that bad to figure out 4 wheel steering on my own for some of my crawlers.
4pm just showed up haven’t powered it up yet but just how it feels in my hand compared to the 3pv is worth the extra $$

Recent Popular Liked

Back