• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Front End Hinge Pin Drama

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TampaBigRed

Reaction score
I used a 5/32" saw chain file (thanks for that awesome tip, y'all) to ream the arms, and the pins drop through freely. Got the front end put back together, and while it moves up and down easily, it's still a bit bound up. It has some droop, but it's not like the rear end. In a fit of rage, I ordered the aluminum A and B blocks. ... they'll be here Saturday. 😂 Is this something that'll wear in, or do I need to keep investigating what's causing it to bind up? Please help this poor frustrated noob.

Are you checking for binding with the shocks disconnected?
Yes - and I think I figured it out. I upgraded to the aluminum blocks, reamed out the pills a little more, and loosened the drop screws 1/4 turn. That released the heavy bind - I think the rest will release when it breaks in a bit more. Thanks for checking on me! :)

Recent Popular Liked

Back