• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

FPV drones are awesome!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hye

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. MT410
Driving Style
Basher
Someone reached out to me about my fpv drone and I thought maybe others might be curious about it. I am by no means an expert. There are many of those on YouTube. This one in the link below is cheap and a good starting point. It’s small and light enough to be flown in most parks without breaking most laws, but always check first. Do not try flying it in your backyard before you know what you are doing. Highly recommend downloading a free simulator and spending some time on it. At least until you can take off and land before flying the real thing. There is a steep learning curve.

https://www.amainhobbies.com/emax-emax-babyhawk-r-136mm-bnf-frsky-racing-drone-emx-2114/p735079

The babyhawk R is hella nice! I have one and bought the other arms to convert it to use 2.5 inch props. Quads are pretty fun and super addictive. Ive built quite a few over the winter. I started off flying an Inductrix FPV Plus indoors, and many crazhes later i can fly it indoors without crashing. I mostly fly at a park up the road from me.

Reactions: Hye
There are some really nice ready to fly drones today. I love my babyhawk r 2.5”.

Those are really cool. always wanted to give those FPVs a shot. i used to have some small blade drone. I like your video!
Just to let you know (not trying to be a buzzkill, just make you aware if you aren't) that its not legal to fly those things out of line of sight, and it's also considered bad etiquette to fly over people and in busy areas because they can really hurt people if they crash. I used to be into RC planes and helis, kind of a club and learned quite a bit. If it weighs 0.55 lbs or more it's also required to have it registered on the FCC site (https://federaldroneregistration.com/) and have the registration number attached to the drone... the laws have gotten a bit crazy around them since they have become so popular recently and far too many people fly them irresponsibly. I realize that most people don't care about any of the laws and like I said, i'm not trying to tell you what to do, just wanted to mention it in case others had no idea.

03822965-1601-4304-899C-5E95600906A3.jpeg

I have those same props, but in 3 inch

Recent Popular Liked

Back