• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

First 3 packs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

76jimmy

Reaction score
I'm totally happy with this et410.2. I pre-ordered the kit last year and never put it together. Finally got it assembled and put it through its first 3 packs on an outdoor 1/8 track.
Track is totally washed out and unprepared and I was smiling the whole time. Used a set of premount duratrax punch sct tires. They actually hooked up pretty good on The bombed out track. Electronics are max10 esc, HW 3660 4600kv sl motor, Savox 2273sg-ce servo and intellect 6200 lipo. Started with a 16t pinion I think I could go up a tooth or two. Straight is over 100' and the truck gets a little small on the back stretch but I couldn't be happier with this mini truggy. Box setup was just fine for some fun laps. I'd get into some different wheels and tires if I were to race it. I'm so impressed with my first tekno.

How was your heat with that motor esc setup. I run the same esc and can size but 3200kv in my Senton but was looking to swap them over.

Motor was 140° on a 18t pinion after 10 min run. Temp outside was about 80°. Esc was about 120°. Also switched to durratrax Pistol st premount wheels 1/2 offset.

Recent Popular Liked

Back