• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

2S1P vs. 2S2P Shorty LiPo Packs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyUs

Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB48
  2. ET410
  3. SCT410
With the importance of balancing LiPo batteries, I can't wrap my head around a charger only being able to "see" two of the four cells that make up a 2S2P battery. I'm a firm believer in watching a cell's health with IR readings, and I'd prefer to buy 2S1P LiPo packs to be able to "see" what each cell is doing during the charging/discharging process. My problem is finding 2S1P shorty packs. There sure are a lot less choices out there when looking at packs with that configuration. I've looked at many threads on 2S1P vs 2S2P LiPos. I really didn't find any answers to 2S1P packs lasting any longer than 2S2P packs.

Does it matter to anyone else whether they use 2S1P, or 2S2P pack configurations?

I am confident that the LiPo manufactures have it sorted out, I've been running 2S2P for many years without any issues.

Recent Popular Liked

Back