• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Et48.3 basher 6s motor recommendations!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool, nice rigs! Wish I had room for a basher track. That would be so fun. I have a nice bash spot though. No one bothers me there.
Thanks! It's a nice setup I have, 5 acres on a dead end street that turns into my driveway. I have one house within ear shot, but they don't live there. They use it as a camp for about 2 weeks a year. I have a lake about 100 yards down the hill off the front of my property so quite a few houses around that are just vacation homes.

Thanks! It's a nice setup I have, 5 acres on a dead end street that turns into my driveway. I have one house within ear shot, but they don't live there. They use it as a camp for about 2 weeks a year. I have a lake about 100 yards down the hill off the front of my property so quite a few houses around that are just vacation homes.
Wow…that sounds great!

Recent Popular Liked

Back